Thursday, August 25, 2011

Bag Tags From July

These are the bag tags from last month's orders. 
They were made using the A La Carte Stamp, Young Vermillion
This would be a great image to watercolor.  I just inked and stamped,
I had too many to make.  It is a striking image by itself too. 


The tag is designed to be reusable.  Just remove it from the bag
and adhere to a card base.  It hangs from the same hole the ribbon
runs through so no extra holes in it.   I'm going to try and do them
this way every month.
Here I attached the tag to an Old Olive base and added 
a Scallop Oval punch shape with a sentiment.  This image
would work for any kind of card.  The card base is embossed
with the stripes embossing folder. 
I did tell you that's my new favorite embossing folder, right?

The Blog Hop starts tomorrow at noon!
Happy stamping!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute and efficient too! I was able to ID all the pieces/colors except one. Where did the yellow originate? I didn't recognize the shape. Thanks

Kim said...

It's a leftover 1/2 circle that I die cut a portion out of. No new die you ahven't seen. :)

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10