Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Autumn Class Card

Here's a peek at one of the cards for
the Autumn card class at the end of September. 
I love this set, well you know I love all fall stamp sets.  :)
Garden Green card base. The halves of a More Mustard square behind the corners for framing.  Pumpkin Pie for the bottom layer, then all the lovely earthy colors from the different color collections for the leaves and seeds, from the Autumn Days stamp set, in the wreath.  I used 2 metallic brads, the color in the photo is really off for them.  The Word Window punch with Teeny Tiny Wishes wraps it up.  To get the shorter white piece I reinserted the stamped punch shape from the bottom and punched an end off.  To get a true round wreath I use the stylus to lightly score a circle inside a tape roll.  I then stamp over the scored line.

Happy stamping!

1 comment:

lisa808 said...

Pretty leaf wreath.

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10