Thursday, July 7, 2011

Hi there!

So where did I go to?  Vacation?  Won a cruise?  Won the lottery?  lol
Nope, just super busy creating swaps to take to convention with me next week.
Here is my biggest swap.  It has too many parts! 
It is taking way longer than I expected it too.


It has a cool background technique, ( I'll post more about that another day.)
and uses Spooky Bingo Bits from the new catalog.

To make the image stamping go faster, I attached the 4 stamps
to the clear block then stamped them all at the same time.  
I planned  it so they all use black ink.


 To make sure they would line up to be punched out with enough room around them,
I put together a throw away scrap.  See below.  I placed this under the clear block
then attached the stamps in the openings on top the block.
It worked!


Here's my card for my 76 person swap.

Happy Stamping!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a great time at convention, Kim!

Ad K.

lisa808 said...

'Eeky' cute card!

Pat Smith said...

OK - so you convinced me to leave you a comment - Thanks for letting me tag along yesterday!! Loved your swap card...will have to try it at home!!

Adriana Benitez said...

Woo-hoo! I received one of these and cannot wait to share this technique with my crew. Thanks for sharing!

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10