Sunday, May 15, 2011

Cards for Grads

These are the grad cards for my class at Hobby Lobby May 23rd and 24th. 
We are doing individual school colors for each person.  Good thing it's not a big class!

The center has stars on acetate strips so they pop up when you open the card. 


This is a stair step card.  Perfect for this stamp.
 
This is the template I found online for this style card. I thought it had a name on it so I could credit where I got it from but there isn't one. If it's yours let me know!



This card uses the faux metal embossed technique.  You emboss heavy duty foil (glue to cardstock first) in the Big Shot using the Texture plates.  It looks great, and the cardstock as a base helps hold the texture.

Cap and gown time is getting closer! 
If you need some cards and want to take my class contact me!

Happy stamping!

1 comment:

lisa808 said...

Cool 'shooting stars!'

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10