Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Cards! Cards! Cards!

Christmas cards that is.  :)
I am participating in a monthly challenge to get Christmas cards done ahead of time. No more procrastination! These are the cards I've done so far. I committed to making 10 a month.


January's card.  I did this in MDS, then layered it on a card base.


February's card.  White embossing on Rich Razzleberry.

March's card.

Not quite 10, but I found some leftover kits
from a previous event and made them up.


April's card. I'm also committing to using stuff up. 
Designer paper pieces, one bag gone!

May's card.  Yes I'm done before the last day of the month. I did them right away when I did April's cards.  Those were late!  I love these hats! 

Now, I challenge you to get some Christmas cards done up ahead of time!

Happy stamping!

2 comments:

lisa808 said...

Good for you getting your Xmas cards done! My favorite is the one with the Santa hats.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the "push", I pulled out a few sets so I can get busy. I started to make some a few months ago and then stopped. I need to get busy again and finish up. I should be done by the end of June!
Ad K.

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10