Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Vintage Club Card

I love this card.  I know I got the idea online but can't find the blog again to credit the creator.  So thank you to the artist (Whoever you are!) for sharing!

Using Clearly For You, the Window Panes, and Crumb Cake Seam Binding Ribbon; I cased the idea for the card embellishment.  The dsp is from the botanical set that coordinates with the Nature Walk set.  It's one of the plainer backsides.  A bit of sponging, layering and you have a vintage look for a card!

I attached the cs with the image to the Window Pane shape with Vellum tape.  I pierced through that to open slits in the cs to match the Window Pane slits, then threaded the Seam Binding through and tied it below.  It's attached to the card with Sticky Strip tape.


Happy stamping!

No comments:

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10