Friday, April 29, 2011

Summer Mini Blog Hop 2011

Welcome to the Stampin' Addicts's Summer Mini Blog Hop.

So many great projects on the hop.  I am the last stop so if you missed any of the first blogs; click the next button at the bottom of the post to go to stop #1, Holly's Blog - InkPaperStamps.

I love all the ways Mickey used the stamp set Happy Greetings on the previous stop.  Those floral cards are gorgeous!


I am featuring the stamp set Strength & Hope.  It is a 4 piece set created to benefit the The Breast Cancer Research Foundation.  BCRF is dedicated to preventing breast cancer and finding a cure in our lifetime.   

I was planning on a variety of cards to share, but could not get one to turn out as I wanted.  I am holding a BCRF fundraising event later in May so I switched to  stamping projects for that event, thinking I could get my mojo going.  Well no cards, but great 3D ideas!

Here is a door prize. 
A 3 inch stamped candle in a box created just for it.
Stamping on candles is such an easy technique! 
I'll share more on Monday!


Another candle item for a prize. 
A set of 4 tealights with the Hope image on each one.

The next items were such a great find. 
I use these to hold my card samples for classes.
they work even better for photos.  I wanted a picture of a friend in one, but cannot find the box with them in.  I am redoing my office and it's a disaster.
These might be great in the goodie bag.  I have more to make!
 I used the new Postage Stamp Punch
for the top and bottom pieces.

 This is such a sweet notecard set and would make a great hostess gift.
It is a butterfly box created to hold 3x3" cards and envelopes.  I stamped on all of them to keep to the theme!
The box is created using butterflies cut with the Big Shot die.


Well there are my projects.  Now you know, when I sit down to stamp this weekend I'll be able to make plenty of  cards, as there will be no pressure!  I'll share whatever I come up with.


To go back to Mickey's blog, click the previous button.
To go to Holly's blog at the beginning, click the next button.


              

Stampin' Up! is partnering with The Breast Cancer Research Foundation in the Strength & Hope Campaign. Throughout the 2011 Summer Mini Catalog sales period, starting May 1, Stampin' Up! will donate $2 from the sale of each Strength & Hope set and Strength & Hope digital kit to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation (BCRF).   Contact your demo to purchase a set.

This disease has touched us all in some way, we have fought it ourselves, have had a loved one or friend who has fought it; some have battled and survived, some have not. Let’s celebrate them all, and help to find a cure.

Happy stamping! 

24 comments:

Brenda Hugar said...

Your note card set is fantastic as well as your other projects. The candles are super nice -- gotta try that technique when i get brave enough, lol.

Yapha said...

Great projects! I love that butterfly box!! And the tea lights and candles are fabulous!

Holly / InkPaperStamps said...

Oh my goodness, these are delightful projects, Kim--I especially like the photo clip blocks! Looks like your event will be just wonderful. . . .

Twila said...

Beautiful set. I love the butterfly box!

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

Great projects!!! Love your butterfly tote very cool!

Deb B (Debadoo) said...

Great projects Kim! Love the stamped candles and butterfly box!

Lisa Young said...

This is such a special stamp set - thank you for making it even more so with all of your lovely projects.

Amy said...

Great job, Kim. I love the note cards and holder especially!

Jo said...

I can't wait to do the tea lights. They are awesome! I loved all your projects!

Sunflower Stamper said...

Great job Kim-very pretty!!

Bandon, Oregon said...

Wonderful Projects!!

Faith

lisa808 said...

Kim, your door prize candle and box are such a great set. Love the tealights too.

Adriana Benitez said...

Great set for a great cause. Really enjoyed your projects, especially the little photo(card) blocks - fun!

Heidi Baks said...

Well, you did a great job punting! It doesn't look like your mojo left at all. I love the candle doorprize and the little card/photo holder blocks!

RedGem said...

Love all the projects especially the candle set. The butterfly is so delicate looking and will have to add the stamp set to my new wishlist. Tks for sharing them!

Lindsay said...

Thanks for stopping by to check out my little wreath! I love all the card ideas here. What machine do you use to cut them?

Sara Mattson-Blume said...

Three D are more fun than cards! Love them all! Love the candle, the card holders, all, all, all of it!

Betty said...

Great items for your fundraiser! Love the butterfly box!

Carmen said...

Beautiful projects... I want that candle!! Guess I will have to make one!!

Mickey Roberts said...

Kim, these are great projects! Love the photo holders and the candle box. Great ideas.

Barbara Welch said...

Kim I love all your projects.

Cindy said...

Kim, this was the very first set I pre-ordered as soon as it was available, and I love what you have done with it. The note cards are adorable!

Allison said...

Great projects--love them all! I hadn't really envisioned this set as good for 3-D projects--you definitely changed my mind!

RhondaG -the stampin' bunny said...

Wow Kim! That is certain to be an awesome event! Amazing 3Ds! Love the butterfly 3X3 tote too!

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10