Saturday, April 9, 2011

Spring is running over me!

Thank you for all the kind emails,  no I haven't been sick.  I fell down a  rabbit hole, or more likely a gopher hole.  There is roadwork that was to start this July by my Mom's house but they started 2 weeks ago!  We have had to rush to move her perennials, those we can find to dig out. They are on the land that she sold.  The road improvements will be great, but we thought we had more time.  So after digging and hauling plants around, I haven't had the energy to stamp or even type much.

I do have cards to share.  These are the cards from the Spring Floral class at Hobby Lobby.  The card in the center is the pansy made from butterfly punch shapes.  It is such a fun technique.

I posted the how tos back in June of 2010:
You use 2 butterfly punches. The aquapainter and reinkers are used to color wash the butterflies. After they dry you put them together to create the pansy flower. I used a stamp from Greenhouse Garden to stamp the center of each. A brad holds then together.

Five card ideas, that should make up for being a slacker!  lol
Happy stamping!

1 comment:

lisa808 said...

Love that pansy!

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10