Monday, March 7, 2011

A Touch of Spring

I'm trying hard to bring a bit of early spring into the world.  It is going to snow again this week!  Well it can't last much longer, right?  lol

These are bag tags from club orders this last month.  I love the texturized look on these.  The greeting on the banner is from the set Easter Blossoms.

Little thank you gifts and cards from February's orders.


I used the 2Tag die to cut tags from Botanical Gazette dsp. Some I mounted on white cardstock before die cutting, some I left as is. I attached small post it notes inside. Stamped the matching butterfly from Nature Walk and used that to decorate the front. The ribbon is attached under the circles and through the hanging hole on the tag die cut.

***
The thank you notes are quick cards. 
Cut 3" x 6" of Melon Mambo.
Scored at 3" and fold in half. 
Attach a 2.75" square of dsp. 
I used the Sweet Stiches dsp from the Sew Suite Collection. 
Then to use up hoarded retired items, I attached a flower from the retired felt Sweet Pea collection with glue dots.  Quick and easy! 
These make great lunch bag note cards to pop into your favorite person's lunch. " Remember to pick up milk", is a much nicer note inside one of these!  lol

Happy stamping!

No comments:

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10