Wednesday, March 23, 2011

March Club Cards - Spinner Card

This was cased from a card I saw online.  
I used less layers of cs so we could get it done in club.
I stamped the base image in Pacific Point and them several more in other Bold Bright colors.  Using the 1/2" Circle punch, I punched out 6 image circles and glued them over the base image.  I colored in the Daffodil Delight circles as they didn't show up very well.

The Real Red center shape is from the Boho Blossoms punch.  Glue it down then punch a hole through for the spinner brad.   By sponging Real Red on the white layers, it adds another layer but not weight when you mail the card.

Tale a Spin and Bring on the Cake
Ticket Corner punch, Boho Blossom punch



Happy stamping!

2 comments:

lisa808 said...

Nice, bright colors for a birthday.

Anonymous said...

Super cute card and so fun too! TFS

Ad K.

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10