Tuesday, March 8, 2011

January's tags and Thank you cards

I was going through and clearing pictures when I relaized I hadn't posted January's tags and cards.  With the Blog Hop and Valentine's ideas they got overlooked!

Last month I went for a vintage look on the tags.  I did collage stamping using the SAB set Bliss and Herb Expressions from the Big Book.  Lots of sponging and a little distressing to finish them off.  The safety pins are just from my sewing stash of stuff. 


***
The thank you cards are 3" x 3" in Baja Blue.
I used another of the designs from the Sweet Stiches dsp from the Sew Suite Collection for layering.  This one is 2.5" square.  I stamped and used a Blender pen and ink to color in the thread.  Added the thank you punched with the small oval punch and a paper button created with the Sweet Buttons Embosslit from the Sew Sweet Collection in the Ocassions mini Catalog.

More quick and easy!

Happy stamping!

No comments:

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10