Monday, March 21, 2011

February Club Cards

I feel like I am on an endless hanster wheel and not getting anywhere.   I have a very busy spring stamping event schedule.  I am helping my mom clear out her basement (30 years of collecting stuff!).  We need to move her 1/4 acre perennial garden to my property asap, (First I need to get soil delivered and create a space!).  She has sold off the part of her land that it sits on.  I may not be posting as much as I usually do.  You can see from my few posts lately my time has been limited.  I also decided to move my stamp room to another space in my house.  I don't need to sleep, do I?  lol  Since I have some time today, I am uploading some class cards!

February Stamp Club Cards
 The St. Patrick's 3D item was cased from Sara at Lily's Ink Pad. 
She hasn't posted a tutorial yet.  When she does I'll share the link.

This card was inspired by a card
I saw at the Stampin' Up MN Regionals.
You emboss with Clear EP on a light color cs,
then sponge a darker ink color over it.  A really cool technique.
I did Concord Crush over Bashful Blue, Tangerine Tango
over Pumpkin Pie, and Melon Mambo over Pretty in Pink.

Images are from Bring on the Cake.

Happy stamping!

No comments:

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10