Saturday, March 12, 2011

A Challenge Card

I used sketch and color challenges from Stampin' Addicts
challenge threads to create this card.  I love the Bliss stamp set. 
It'll only be alvailable as a free choice, for one more month.  

This is a great card to tuck a gift of cash into.  At 3" x6" it's just the right size.  On the banner I embossed with the Elegant Lines Embossing Folder.  It was too plain otherwise.  I colored in the word Bliss with markers before stamping.  It is stamped,  then punch out using half the Decorative Label punch opening. 

I inked the main image on the ink pad then went over some edges with the marker to add more ink.  This created the different greens on the image.  Then I attached a rhinestone on the main image to bring it back as a focal point on the card.

Happy stamping!

No comments:

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10