Friday, March 11, 2011

Butterfly Birthday

Well after snow blowing some of the worst snow of the season, I am ready for spring!  I decided if I keep making spring style cards, it will get here sooner!  Right?  lol


Some retired Mellow Moss, Early Espresso, Rose Red, and a strip of white cs to create a wonderful spring card!  The flowers are from a grab bag I got somewhere.  I have just about worn out my butterfly embosslit from SU.  I love these butterflies.  A few large pearls for flower centers, a few teeny pearls to create the body of the butterfly.  I am so glad these come on a strip.  It's hard enough getting them on the butterfly as a strip with my arthritic hands.

You have a wonderful spring birthday card!

Happy stamping!

1 comment:

Sally said...

Love your card.... I too am so ready for spring. We had 8 inches of snow yesterday....ugh!

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10