Saturday, March 5, 2011

Autumn Daze

This card uses the Autumn Days stamp set.
I found this paper and it was perfect for this class card. 
Such a nice rough texture look.  Very manly! 

Early Espresso card base with a 3.5" x 4.25" white insert for the greeting.
The vertical band is 1.25" x 4".  I embossed it in the Big Shot with the Sizzix  Texture Plate.  Two copper eyelets are inserted with the Crop A Dile.  Attach strip to dsp layer on card base.

I cut circles with the Circle Scissor Plus.  1 of white 2 7/8" and one in Old Olive 3.25".  Now that I have the big Shot 3" and 3.5" Circle dies I'd use those.  Sponge More Mustard over white circle.  Sponge Pumpkin Pie over base of circle area.  Distress the edge.  Stamp images, I used Soft Suede for the bird, the wheat, (Which is stamped off once first.) and adding color to the distressed edge.


Your card is done!

Happy stamping!


No comments:

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10