Friday, February 4, 2011

Valentine A Day

I had planned to post a Valentine idea each day.  Well, life had other plans for me.  I have 4 card ideas for you tonight so I'll be caught up and hopefully stay that way!
Day 1 Card
A quick, cute, card.  I embossed on the punched hearts with just a portion of the Embossing Folder. The zig zag is the extra after cutting out rick rack with the Tasteful Trim Bigz Die.

*** 



Here is a trio of 3" x 6" cards.  (To catch me up!)
Day 2-4 Cards






All the hearts are stamped with the Fine Flourish single stamp.  I can't get a shot where that shows well.  The banner is just a long 1/2" strip wiht the ends cut into fishtails.

***
For this card I wanted a vintage look.  I cut off one long edge of the 1 1/4" Striped Grosgrain ribbon.  It is then easy to pull out the ling threads to create a fringe.  I added a Vintage Brad and a clip where the banner is attached to the heart.  The edges of the banner and heart are sponged with Crumb Cake.


***
Here I used the Heart-To-Heart Punch to punch out three sets of openings.  I glued a stripe of Real Red inside the card.  Using the White Gel pen I drew dotted lines around all the hearts, then hand wrote the I love you.

Quick and cute!  I think that will be my theme this month!  lol

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10