Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Happy Birthday Stampin' Addicts!

I'd like to hibernate until the spring thaw.  lol   We got more than 12 inches of snow.  My driveway had 3 foot drifts.  I was so glad it was lightweight snow and that I have the snowblower.  It really got a work out! 

I made a birthday card for the Stampin' Addicts birthday celebration using the same watercoloring technique as the rose card.  For this blossom I added a little Certainly Celery and layered them on River Rock and Vanilla. 


The Stampin' Addicts website  turns 2 this year.  It's a positive place to share your love of all things stamping.  You can cruise around the site as a visitor to check it out.  There is a demonstrator business chat section that you need to sign up for.   The gallery is full of great ideas.  Stop on by and check out the website.

Happy Stamping!

3 comments:

Yapha said...

What a gorgeous card! I really need to try that technique!

Anonymous said...

I have never done the lillies this way, Ill have to give it a try. TFS!

Ad K.

Holly / InkPaperStamps said...

Oh Kim, this is breath-takingly beautiful! Now I want that set. . . .

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10