Wednesday, February 23, 2011

BOLO Blog Hop coming

To celebrate Stamping Addict's  birthday we are having a Technique Blog Hop this weekend!  I will be featuring Faux Flocking.  I've designed a cool birthday ensemble for the hop.

*****
Here is the last card I created with the Watercolor Roses's technique from earlier in the week.  I'm not as happy with this one.  There isn't as much room in the image to play around with ink.  The Real Red overpowered the Pink Pirouette.  So, I added a touch of Bravo Burgundy around the outer edges after it had dried.  That helped some.  The tag is hand cut so stop trying to figure out what die cut I used for the phrase.  lol  Yes I hand cut something!


I've been very busy prepping for classes, I'll get some of those cards posted next week.  Until then, happy stamping!

No comments:

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10