Monday, January 17, 2011

Winners Week 2!

The 3 winners are!
*****

True Random Number Generator

Result: 6
Linda
My favorite birthday cake was Red Velvet cake.
January 15, 2011 9:20 PM


*****

True Random Number Generator

Result: 5
Julie S
My favorite birthday cake was a cherry cheesecake.
January 15, 2011 9:19 PM


*****

True Random Number Generator

Result: 2
Stacy H.
My very favorite birthday cake was a homemade carrot cake.

Congratulations everyone!
Please contact me with your mailing address so I can get these sent out to you.
Everyone shared about wonderful cakes.  I celebrated this weekend, my birthday is actually Tuesday.  My golden birthday was my 18th.  That was fun to celebrate!  I finally decided on a Gluten free Apple Crisp that I made.  Yes I have to make my own birthday cakes, but with the discovery of my gluten intolerance it's better that way.  :)  It was yummy!

Happy Stamping!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to the winners - it is always fun to win something. But, better yet, we finally know tomorrow the 18th is your birthday and can wish you a happy birthday! May you have many more gluten free birthdays!

Chris R. from Iowa

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Kim! Hope your day is a happy one and congrats to the winners.
Ad K.

Anonymous said...

Kim...Sending you happy birthday wishes and a private e-mail. Eat some more apple crisp!

Julie S.

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10