Sunday, January 9, 2011

Winners Week 1!

The 3 winners are!

*****
True Random Number Generator
Result: 1
jmniffer said...
I like to see 3D treat projects. Anything along those lines would be great. Thanks for sharing and for a chance to win some DSP samples. jmniffer
January 7, 2011 9:58 AM

*****
True Random Number Generator
Result: 4

Anonymous said...
Happy Birthday and many more! What would I like to see - anything and everything! I love getting more projects out of my supplies so I am game for about anything. I am really loving punch art right now.
Chris R. from Iowa
January 8, 2011 3:17 PM

*****
True Random Number Generator
Result: 2
lisa808 said...
Happy birthday week! I love making 3D projects and am always interested in new 3D ideas.
January 7, 2011 7:32 PM

******************************************
Congratulations everyone!
Please contact me with your mailing address so I can get these sent out to you this week.

It's a busy weekend, yesterday we had a great time at the demo get together.  It was a smaller group than expected due to the weather.  We made some great cards!
 Love this punch art card by Gwen!  The flowers are the new Cupcake Punch.  The vase is the Owl Punch!  A lovely spring card in pink by Carolee, much better IRL!  This birthday card by Brenda, is a great card for a guy.  I really didn't know what to do with this image from the new birthday set.  My card is a sort of case of Krytal's card technique from the blog hop. 


I cased the card Lisa was going to do, weather kept her home from the event, :(. I had used up the DSP she used. I didn't have the Sweet Summer stamp set, but I was close!
Lisa's Card

Staci did a very cool spinner card with the new Take a Spin set.  Carla created a great Valentine card with Clearly for You.  Shelley's chocolate card was good enough to eat!  There is suppose to be Crystal Effects on the candy tops in the image too.  There is now!

Cindy's card didn't get in a group shot as the Crystal Effects on the water was drying and I forgot it when I took the other pictures!  Great layout on this card!  This stamp set is so fun!

Now I'm off to prep cards for a class at our Hobby Lobby this Wednesday.  If you are interested in any of my classes check out my demo website!


Happy Stamping!

2 comments:

lisa808 said...

tfs the cards. How fun to use the Owl punch for a vase!

Thanks for the blog candy.

Anonymous said...

Hi! I E-mailed you separately with my address. How fun is this to win! Love these cards! I agree the owl punch makes a fun vase! Gotta study cards more for some more creative ideas. Love the chocolate one!!!!

Thanks again,

Chris R. from Iowa

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10