Monday, January 3, 2011

After the hop!

Well that was a great blog hop!  I am so excited to use  all the new products!  January 4th you too can order the Occasion Mini products.  Then . . . starting January 25th Sale A Bration starts!  It's really the best time of year to be a Stampin' Up customer or demonstrator!

The Card Tote


While these may look difficult, they is very easy to make. I started making these 2 years ago. I got my first one from my friend Sara at a Regional Event.




I created a pdf for the project.  Feel free to download it. 
If you have any problems
contact me at kimbstamps at hotmail dot com.




Okay, lol, I think all the problems of the pdf have been straightened out.  Thank you for all your kind comments on my projects.  I do enjoy doing this and sharing the results.  Your appreciation makes it all worthwhile!

Happy Stamping!









2 comments:

lisa808 said...

Thank you for the PDF file!

Debbie D said...

How kind of you to share the instructions for this adorable tote! I was looking for something a little different for my February class & this is perfect! My ladies will love it ~ Thanks again! I'm now following you.

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10