Thursday, December 30, 2010

Sneak Peek Week continues . . .

This card is created with Nature Walk.  There is matching DSP for this set.  I have such a hard time cutting into a new pack of designer paper! lol
It has a wonderful bird image and others to make collage cards.
This is one of several cards that I sent to our Demonstrator Support department at SU.  They work so hard and are the first people to be contacted when there are any problems. 

 
The next 2 cards were created using Easter Blossoms.  Isn't this a great Silhouette image of the little girl.  It reminds me of the Victorian silhouette art.


Here I did Faux Silk for the background piece.  I punched the egg image with the Large Oval punch placed at the narrow end of the egg and then trimmed then bottom edge.  I don't like hand cutting ovals or circles!


Don't forget the Blog Hop for the Occasion Mini starts tomorrow at noon!

Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10