Thursday, December 23, 2010

Quick and Easy Reindeer Card

So simple.  If you need a few more cards, this is one to copy! 
I stamped Crumb Cake snowflakes on a Crumb Cake base.  Then attach a 2.5" Cherry Cobbler strip.  On a 2" strip of Very Vanilla, with Crumb Cake I stamped the Reindeer from Winter Post and some more snowflakes, (I stamped them off once on scrap paper first.) .  Seasons Greetings in stamped in Cherry Cobbler, I stamped it off once.  These were for an order.  For the final version for the customer I stamped the greeting darker. 

It could be stepped up with ribbon around one end of the strip or brads could be added in the lower right edge of the band.  The customer just wanted quick cards that looked like recycled product, so they could put gift cards in them for their employees.

Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours, Kim!

Ad K.

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10