Wednesday, December 22, 2010

One Layer Stenciled Ornament

This is a card with lots of sponging!  The ornament is a stencil made with the 1 3/4" Circle punch.  Using Crumb Cake as the base, I stamped the tree branch with the retired set, Pine Cones.  I sponged the ornament shape with Cherry Cobbler and then drew the topper and dots with a gold pen.  The word noel doesn't show well but it's stamped on the ornament. 

I drew the wire loop and hanger with the Early Espresso marker.  Stamped the Merry Christmas from Christmas Cardinal and sponged the  edges with Cherry Cobbler.  I think this would have been better on a vertical card.  Oh well, next time!

Happy Stamping!

2 comments:

Renee said...

I love this!! Nice and simple, thanks for sharing. Merry Christmas!

lisa808 said...

Great effect with the sponging.

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10