Thursday, December 16, 2010

Glittered Snowflake

Another card from the free class for a $15.00 order.  Also Nancy's card.  Why do I have pictures of her cards?  She came in the earlier shift and I wanted to share how she stepped them up with the gals coming later in the evening.

The snowflake is punched in the Bashful Blue layer, allowing the Night of Navy to peek through.  The snowflake center pieces are 2 of the punched shapes from the Boho Blossoms Punch held together with an Ice Brad and attached with a Dimensional.  She stamped the BG image with Craft White, but it wasn't glitzy enough :), so she outlined that with the 2 way glue pen and added Dazzling Diamonds.

I love when we have the time for my customers to flex their creative muscles in class.  They always have such great ideas!  I encourage them to bring their cards to class or club to share what they make at home.  It helps us inspire each other!  I hope it inspired you too!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10