Monday, November 8, 2010

Turkey Day Treats

I came up with some cute candy ideas for table favors. 
 I have the skinny M&M bags from Clearbags and even
some bags that fit the peppermint patties. 

 Here is the Indian Corn.  It is 3 M&M bags tied together
and a freehand cut corn husk decorated
with fall leaves.  This would be cute laid on each dinner plate.


These are single bags.  A back and front view.  I used a Decorative Label punch as the base and attached a mess of die cut leaves  to that.  Sticky Strip holds it to the bag.
Hint:  Place the sealed end of the bag at the bottom so people can open it and eat the candy without destroying the decorated end.

Here is a cute little acorn I saw online.  He is created using the ornament punch and a Jumbo Oval punch.  I embossed the leaves and stuck them to the Scallop circles with glue dots.  Inside these are the Andes Thin Mints.  I'm trying to find a candy to use besides peppermint patties.  This was a long bag that I sealed shut and cut in half to have 2 bags.

 Another version of the peppermint patty, this one is a scarecrow and sunflowers.  To make him, I used the large Oval, Modern label (You could use the word window punch too.) and Scallop circle punches.
These can be used as place cards for your table.  Write everyone's name on the  leaf to assign their table seat.  This idea could even be used at a wedding.
Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

Holly / InkPaperStamps said...

lol, these are so much fun--the guests are sure to love 'em!

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10