Monday, November 1, 2010

This is National Blog Posting Month

I and some other members of Stampin' Addicts are going to try to blog each day.  So do you think I can blog every day?  Hmmm, we'll see. 

This is the card that went into the order bags for Thank You's in October. 
I embossed on watercolor paper with Gold Embossing Powder.  Then spritzed the paper with lots of water.  I flooded the paper with the different colors using my Aquapainter and reinkers, I thinned the reinker a bit with water.  After it dried I stamped some of the images with Early Espresso to add to the collage look.

I used a Thanksgiving theme.  Get everyone thinking ahead to the next holiday.   My note inside is always a post it note so customers can reuse the card.

French Foilage, Jumbo Texture Wheel (BG on Old Olive), Teeny Tiny Wishes
cardstock: Old Olive, More Mustard, Very Vanilla, Watercolor Paper
inks: Old Olive, More Mustard, So Saffron, Pumpkin Pie, Early Espresso, Versamark
3/4" Circle punch, Large Oval punch, Matchbox die ( piece behind oval)
Gold Embossing Powder, Aquapainter, Sticky Stip Tape
White Tafetta Ribbon dyed with Crumb Cake reinker

5 comments:

MaryR said...

this is just gorgeous! love the water color and embossing

Kim said...

It's even prettier in person.

LisaBee said...

WOW! That's gorgeous!!!

Tanya Boser said...

So pretty! Love the gold embossing, I bet it really makes the whole card POP!

Anonymous said...

I found lots of valuable information in this forum

Greetings to all


[url=http://najgraj.pl]Gry[/url]

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10