Friday, November 26, 2010

Punchy on Black Friday

Musical Cardinal
Okay that's paper punchy, not duking it out with other shoppers.  I only have one thing to go get and that store doesn't open until 7am.  I got off easy this year!

My favorite birdsong is the Cardinal.  I have a Cardinal that sits in the top of the trees here and sings.  I used the 2 Step Bird Punch to create this cardinal.  By putting a portion of a 2nd wing behind the head, you can create the tuft of feathers.

I first stamped the Christmas Collage stamp on the top note.  It wasn't enough so I wheeled over  it.  The Music Notes Standard Wheel is fun to use.  I haven't used a regular size wheel in a long time.  This creates a wonderful background.  The squiggles on the black card are done with the white gel pen.  A bit of ribbon, a lot of sponging, and Voila!  A few more Christmas cards!  I used the spanish version of Tags Til Christmas to stamp these cards.


2 Step Bird Punch #117191  $16.95
Music Notes Standard Wheel  #120327  $6.50
Mensajes Navideños  #121735  $30.95 Tags Til Christmas Clear-Mount (Spanish)

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10