Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Princess Party

I had a customer ask me for ideas for a princess party.
I thought I'd share them here, they turned out so cute.
Plus I want to post something everyday!  :D

 This bag I cased from myself.  Here is the post with all the details on how to make this bag.  It is much easier to make out of DSP.  I wanted it to coordinate with the Glass Slipper.  I placed half pearls in the center of the Flower Brads.  I used Sticky Strip tape and glitter to dress up the clip that hold the bag shut.  The little hanging lip gloss with the crown emblem, is a keychain lip gloss.  I switched out the chain for a piece of grosgrain ribbon.  It holds lots of candy jewelry, a princess comb and mirror, along with a ring pop.


Here is the Glass Slipper.  Created from a window sheet. 

Then the Evil Step-Sister's shoe.  lol 
Not quite as pretty as the Glass Slipper.
I'll find the pattern and post that info tomorrow.

Last a fun project for the party princesses to make while at the party. 
It's a matchbook lip gloss holder! 
I'll post all the how tos in the next day or so.

Happy Stamping!

2 comments:

Tanya Boser said...

That glass slipper is to die for! It must have been a little tough to put together, but you are such a talented lady, I'm sure you made it look easy :)

Anonymous said...

TFS these great ideas. Some little girl is going to have a wonderful party!

Ad K.

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10