Thursday, November 11, 2010

I won free stamps!


The shoe created here is the project that won me a free stamp set.  I entered a contest on Stampin' Up's demonstrator only website.  On the Stampers' Showcase, SU held a contest to create a project based on our favorite Disney princess. Five contestants were chosen to win a free stamp set.  My favorite princess story is of course, Cinderella.  :)

 
Stampin' Up! offers the opportunity to earn an incentive trip every year. This year it is for Disney World.  Thus, the Princess contest.  You too can get the chance to experience all the fun and sharing of being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator! 
 
Starting Monday November 15th, Stampin' Up!  is offering the best sign up special I have seen in my years as a demo!

You can sign up and receive $310 in Stampin’ Up!
crafting and business supplies for only $87.50!

From November 15-30, you can purchase either the Standard
or the Digital + Starter Kit at 50% off the regular price
… plus free shipping!

Contact me today at: kimbstamps @ hotmail dot com, 
to set up a time to meet in person or online
to discuss any questions you may have. 
Hurry this offer is good only until November 30th!

I want to share the fun and discounts of being
a Stampin' Up! demonstrator with you!

Happy Stamping!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you , girl! You deserve it with this great project...so cute. Enjoy and bask in the glow, we all know you're a winner!

Ad K.

lisa808 said...

Congratulations!

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10