Saturday, November 6, 2010

Cup of Treats

I was out bumming today and found these cute to go cups at my $1 Tree Store.  They come in red, blue and green.  Not only does the top come off, so does the cup insert!  I only bought one.  lol  What was I thinking.  I needed a blue one, once I started creating.  Oh well, tomorrow.

I stamped all over a piece of Whisper White that I cut by tracing the insert already in the cup.  The ornament strings are drawn with the Black marker. 
The tag was a scrap, I hand trimmed the corners on one end. The word Joy is cut from white vinyl and the Join In The Cheer die with the Big Shot.  All quick and cute.  I thought this would be great for St. Nick to put in a stocking on the 5th of December. 

 Delightful Decorations Stamp set  #116517  $21.95
Join In The Cheer Stampin' Up! Decorative Strip Die #113452   $21.95
Ornament Punch  #119847   $16.95
White Décor Elements Vinyl Sheets  #114335  $12.95
1-1/4 Inch Real Red Striped Grosgrain Ribbon  #119768  $9.95
Whisper White Cardstock  8-1/2x11  #100730   $8.50

 
This is also a cute way to package a jewelry present.  I draped our Simply Adorned Bracelet with the 5/8" square charm over the bow but packaged inside with tissue it would a big surprise to your princess, no matter
how old she is!

The insert is the crown from the Extreme Elements Set printed on vellum.  I cut this to size after printing it out from My Digital Studio.  I love using My Digital Studio, I can make the images any size  I need!  The swirl around the bottom
is a stamping image exclusive to My Digital Studio.

My Digital Studio  #118108  $79.95
Extreme Elements Stamp Brush Set - Digital Download  #119099  $1.95
Simply Adorned Bracelet  #117342  $7.95
Simply Adorned 5/8" Square Charm  #118476   $8.95

 
This is what I needed a blue cup for!  It still looks cute with the red cup.
I stamped all over the Whisper White insert with the Level 1 Hostess Set Northern Hearts.  You can get this set free with a $150 workshop.  Just call me to schedule one.  The tag is from the Two Tag die and decorated with snowflakes from the Northern Frost Decorative Strip Die.

Northern Frost Decorative Strip Die #120901 $21.95

Two Tags Stampin' Up! Bigz Die #115954 $21.95

If you'd like to purchase any of these products just go online here and you can purchase the items to decorate your own Christmas treat cups. (Cups not available online.)  You can also email me with an order! 

Mmmmmm, chocolate!  Great candy holder! 

This is why I went out bumming today.  My friend Sara was a vendor at the Christmas in Suamico show at the Ale House on Lineville.  I had to stop in and say Hi.  She's in my card swaps but never has time to hang out and visit when she drops off her swaps.  Hope it was a great day Sara!

Happy Stamping!


2 comments:

Missi said...

These are so cute!! I'm going to have to go look for a Dollar Tree around here.
Another great idea!

Sara Mattson-Blume said...

Hey, that's me! Thanks for coming by to say hi!

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10