Friday, October 15, 2010

Square Scallop Holder Trick or Treat

Here is an easy treat to make.  It uses a Square Scallop die cut as the base. 

I layered the 1 3/4" stamped image on a Jumbo Scallop Punch of Only Orange, over a  2.5" Kiwi Kiss circle.  The triangle is a 3.25" square cut diagonally, corner to corner.  I placed an eyelet through the top of the Square Scallop ends to keep the ribbon from tearing through.  My white gel pen wouldn't cooperate, so I stopped doing the dots after 2 of these.  :)


They even sit squarely on the table.  You could use these as place cards.
I placed a 1/2" section of Sticky Strip on the bottom of the treat (I used Oreo Sticks or individually packaged Licorice.) before inserting it.  That way it won't slide out of the holder.
Yummy treats for trick or treaters!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10