Thursday, October 28, 2010

A Quick Halloween Treat

Well I have a few less than 1000 test tubes now.  LOL  I found a great Halloween idea online for those orange test tubes I got dirt cheap.

It should be filled with M&M's, well, they were chocolate, and I ate them after club.  :D  Any small candy fits inside the tube, even candy corn.

Inside view.

If you'd like to make some of these, check out Gretchen Barron's blog.  Mine is 3" x 7.5" as I didn't want to include a gift card inside.  I just did a pull out card.

Happy Stamping!

2 comments:

lisa808 said...

1,000 test tubes?!?!? I guess you will be making a lot more of these cute treats.

Anonymous said...

How cute...looks like a fun project! Everyone I know would want one.
TFS,
Ad K.

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10