Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Frankie and Friends

I got a Frankenstein pin like this 2 years ago at convention.  I get some of the best swaps when I go to convention!  I decided to make some for an upcoming sale. 
Well he looked so lonely I had to make him a Mrs. and a best buddy.  :)


Frankie is made using the Curly punch.  I cut a black punch shape in half and hand cut the hair.  I drew the stitches with our Basic black marker, part of the new Neutrals color family.  The arrows are from the retired My Way punch.   He has a pin attached to the back.


 Here is Frankie's Mrs.  She started with the same Curly label punch.  Her hair is made with layers of the Oval punch shapes.  I just inserted them in the punch a second time and made each layer smaller.  The white strand I hand cut.



Frankie's best buddy.  Using the Owl punch turned upside down (With the feet trimmed off.) I punched eyes and a mouth using a 1/8" punch and the Crop A Dile.  I layered that on a black owl punch shape.  The pumpkin is 5 ovals sponged and layers.  The leaves are part of a petal punch shape.  The bit of vine is hand cut.







I layered them all by this 2.5" circle punch to have a moon in the photos.  None of the pins are attached to it.  It also gives you an idea of the pin size.

I'll be wearing one for Halloween!

If you'd like the chance to go to convention.  Join my team now! 
Sign up by October 18th, and besides all the fun of being a demo, the great products, demo discounts, and great SU events, you'll get this cool tote free!

Go here to my demo website to sign up. 
The password to enter is: kimstamps4fun

Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

Missi said...

Mrs Frankie is so cute! I love her updo!!

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10