Monday, October 4, 2010

Card Holder - Hostess gift

Wow does time go by fast.  Here it is the 4th of October already.  We had a frost alert in our area so I was trying to get everything done I could outside.

On Oct. 9th I have a Stamping and Scrapbook Rummage Sale in Neenah WI at Lucky Dogs.  It's a great sale, over 40 vendors, but I have so much stuff to price yet! 
Then 2 weeks later there is a sale in Green Bay with 21 vendors.   Hoping all my stuff will sell.  :D 


 Card Holder decorated with Candy Cane Christmas fabric.

My "stamping" to share today is with the Big Shot and my sewing machine. I made card holders out of fabrics. Shelli shared this idea on her blog.  They were so cool,
I had to make some too.  I used a canvass material so it would hold up to long term use.  My hostesses will receive these as a gift, when it is their month for the club workshop.  I'm making extra to give to workshop hostesses who book between now and December 31st too. 

The cards inside are stamped with the Clear Stamp Technique.  You ink up the clear block and use that as a stamping image.  I used Just Believe along with this technique.  Ink up a small block totally.  Stamp CS.  Ink just around the edges
of a larger block and frame the first stamped image with the larger block.  Stamp floral image over this.  Done and easy to mail!


Here is another card holder, decorated with the Deck the Halls fabric.

Hope you enjoyed today's post! 
Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

LisaBee said...

Cool idea! Love the fabric holder.

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10