Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Stamping Bingo!

My friend Chipper held a successful, fun, event so I am caseing her idea. 
I am going to be clearing out most all of my retired product.  Some of the items have been used lovingly In fact, they may have ink stains on them. Some of the ribbon, brads or eyelets aren't full packages.  There may be sheets of scrapbook (DSP) or almost full packages.  I’ll lay these items on a table. For 1 hour, we’ll play BINGO.

Everyone (12 or older) is welcome. I will have sets of cards already made up as part of the prizes.

When you yell out STAMP! you’ll get to walk up to the table and pick something from that table.

Bring a friend that I haven’t met, you’ll be the first to pick out an item from the table and take it home.

When you place an order over $50 of Stampin’ Up! goodies (the same night as BINGO), you’ll get to pick an item from the table.

If you book a workshop, you’ll get to pick out 2 items off the table and receive a free ink pad on your workshop order!

If you sign as a demonstrator, you’ll get to pick out 3 items off the table and get the chance to go to convention with me!

We’ll play as many BINGO games in a 1 hour time frame as possible.

So when, where, and what are the other facts?
Cost: $5 – this is to cover the cost of the pizza and drinks.

Sunday October 10th
1:00 - 2:30 pm
My house - contact me at kimbstamp at hotmail dot com to reserve a spot.
We’ll eat before the BINGO game starts at 1:15.
You may eat and drink during the BINGO game, but the game starts at 1:15!

Time: Be there at 6:00 to fill your plate with pizza, get a drink and find a seat.
The BINGO game starts promptly at 1:15 and will end promptly at 2:15.

How many games will we play? As many as we can fit into 1 hour.

This should be tons of fun! You’ll need to let me know if you’re coming just so I can be sure to have enough pizza and BINGO cards!   Please reserve your spot(s) by October 5th.

No comments:

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10