Saturday, September 18, 2010

Sketch Challenge Card

Paula at Stampin' Addicts creates a sketch challenge each week.  This week she asked to use my Halloween card #2 for inspiration.  The sketches are easy
and fun.  I usually check there, when I am in need inspiration for a card.
Click here to take you to the challenge forum at Stampin' Addicts.

Here is another card I created for a swap using that layout. 
I used the Mono Multi glue to attach the glitter to the card.  I have also used
the Sticky Strip tape successfully with glitter.  I love how the Deck the Halls
dsp looks with the Champagne Glitter.

I layered the dsp on Crumb Cake but with the  glitter you don't really see it.
 You could just glitter along the edges of the dsp.

Happy stamping!

I'm almost done remodeling.  It's taking a bit longer
than I thought it would, to wrap all the last details. 
I'll be back to stamping more regularly.

No comments:

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10