Monday, September 27, 2010

One last Nothern Hearts card . . .

I used Bravo Burgundy for this card.  I layered 11/4" punched images on 13/8" and 11/2" squares.  These layered over the Lattice die cut.  I layered two die cuts to cover the longer area.

The words are from Many Merry Messages.  I used just one line off a phrase stamp.  It is punched with the Word Window punch and then layered on the Modern punch.  I was able to use up a scrap of ribbon to tie around this.  I love when I can use up scraps!

If you'd also like to own this set to create cards with.  Call me to book a workshop, orders totaling just $150 will get you this hostess set.  You can hold an in home workshop party, a catalog party (where you collect the orders from friends and family), or place an order yourself to receive this set plus $15 in free merchandise for having orders of just $150!

Happy stamping!

No comments:

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10