Sunday, September 26, 2010

More Inspiration - Blue Snowflakes

I'm into very simple cards lately.  Not too many colors,
or layers.  I'm sure that will change.  :)

I used the faux silk technique for this card.  
To see the Faux Silk tutorial click here
This was a quick card.

I attached the three snowflake stamps
to a clear block all at the same time. 
Then stamped randomly on the tissue. 

I stamped the Noel image then used the
2way Glue pen to add Dazzling Diamonds 
over the Noel word.

In the center of the 3 snowflakes
 on the right are Iridescent Ice
Brads, Rhinestone centers.

Northern Hearts L1 Hostess set
Many Merry Messages
CS: Night of Navy, W. White
Ink: Night of Navy
Night of Navy Grosgrain Ribbon
Retired Silver stretch cord
2way Glue pen, Dazzling Diamonds

Happy stamping!

No comments:

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10