Thursday, September 30, 2010

A little treat . . .

I bought this Duo's treat at the grocery store, and after eating it. 
I thought it would make a great treat container for an Autumn surprise.

A little ribbon (retired Pumpkin Pie stripe), some punched circles (Pumpkin Pie 1.25" and Early Espresso 2.5") and a few leaves (stamped with Old Olive and Pumpkin Pie) from Paisley Prints.  All decorated!  I used a of scrap glossy cardstock leftover from teaching the Baby Wipes techniques.  I punched a 2.5" circle and trimmed the edges off. 

Side view:

I attached the ribbon at the bottom with Sticky Strip so it could be opened easily.  A perfect size for a little treat from your childhood.  I think this would also be great for a birthday with your favorite childhood candy. 

Enjoy!
Happy Stamping!

No comments:

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10