Sunday, September 5, 2010

Holiday Mini Cards

Sorry I got busy finishing up the projects I had started around the house,  
and just didn't get anything posted.  My deadline for all my projects is Sept. 21st.  Time is slipping by so fast!

Now some cards I made for my Holiday Mini Swap.
Emboss Resist Technique - Christmas Collage BG stamp
You can't see it, but I embossed with silver and gold EP.   Then sponged the ink over that.   I punched out the circle and used Demensionals to raise it up after edging the opening with the new Glass Glitter.


Northern Flurry Impression Folder
A quick and cute card.  One I'll use for my stamp a stack. 
That's a bit of the new tinsel in the ribbon.


Paisley Prints
Another quick card.  The loop is actually cardstock.  The brown strip is from the new Deck The Halls DSP.  I realized I didn't have any Espresso Ribbon after I designed it so I made do.  :)

Happy stamping!

2 comments:

Created By You said...

Wow.. that first card is to die for, so pretty! Love that stamp embossed.. you've done justice to the beautiful images!

Jean Fitch from jlfstudio said...

Your Christmas Collage card is stunningly Gorgeous. Absolutely love this! The colors, the style and the technique all came together perfectly. Thanks for sharing!

Now if you wanted to create a video presentation this would be an excellent project! - hint, hint - LOL!

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10