Saturday, September 11, 2010

Dark and Dreary

That's what my day is, dark and dreary.  There is a  steady downpour here today. 
A promise of sunshine later, hmmm, we'll see.  So to brighten my day I made a card!
My friend Holly sent me some Halloween goodies.
Some stamped images, paper, ribbons, rhinestones and Raven Lace
We have the coolest black lace now!  I almost didn't want to use it.  lol

It is a 5' x 5" card base.  I crumpled the image and the dsp.  Distressed them with the direct to paper technique, using just the ink pad.  Attached the lace, ribbon and brads.  Layered it over some of the Newsprint and Wicked Fun dsp.

In the bottom Razzleberry ribbon is one of the new Basics Glimmer Brads.  They come in different colors and are all sparkly.  This glitter won't get all over your face! 

Holiday Mini - Dark & Dreary  #120837

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10