Sunday, August 22, 2010

Word Play

One of the phrases in a must have stamp set.  Word Play covers just about any event you may need to make a card for.  This is a 3" x 6" card.  You can get 4 out of a 12" x 12" sheet.  I used textured black cardstock.  

To ink the image I inked half the stamp on the edge of the So Saffron  ink pad, then inked the remainder with the Poppy Parade marker.  Make sure you use a darker color for the 2nd.  If the lighter ink gets on the marker, it shouldn't effect the quality of the ink color.  I then stamped and punched out the image with the Tab punch.
I used 1/2 of a large So Saffron circle die cut with the Circle Bigz Clear Die.  I embossed it with the Square Lattice folder.  The Baja Breeze bracket is the end of a top note.  I was cutting top notes into squares and realized these would be great for this card.  The Tab punch is placed over a Wild Wasabi 1 3/4" circle punch.

Quick and cute!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10