Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Thank You Cards

I received some very nice thank you cards during the New Catty Swap.  I do intend to take photos of the cards from the swap and get them posted.  I just haven't had time with all the remodeling, to get to that yet.  Soon!

Cute Butterfly card!
There are butterflies stamped inside too.

I miss this designer paper.  I love these colors together.

Great Medallion card!

This card has a matching bookmark that mimics the card design. 
I can't find the book it's in. 
I think it's in the tote I left at my friends house.

Great idea for using the stencils!

Such a funny card. 
Great idea for your hubby for an anniversary.

Hope you enjoyed them as much as I did.


This weekend is the blog hop for the Holiday Mini. 
Don't forget to come check it out!
Happy Stamping!

No comments:

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10