Thursday, August 5, 2010

Blog Hop Garland


This birthday garland was created with all the leftover scallop "rings"  from other projects in the blog hop.  I punched these from the cardstock after the centers were punched out.  They are stamped in Marina Mist and Rich Razzleberry.  
I cut the blue ones, slid the 2 Razzleberry rings in, and taped them shut. Place the cupcakes over the tape.  Make sure you have a flat surface to lay this on as you assemble it.  Otherwise you may have some rings facing backwards.

I stamped Happy Birthday with the Lovely Letters alphabet.  These tags are one sided but flip around so much I suggest doing this type of tag 2 sided.
I taped the ribbon loop to the back of the 1 1/4" circle with the letter after sliding it around a blue 'ring'.  Then attached that to the 1 3/8" Razzleberry  circle.

I tied Marina Mist ribbon to the ends to hang and it was done!

1 comment:

LisaBee said...

That is beautiful! What a fun garland!

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10