Friday, July 30, 2010

Stampin' Addicts New Catty Blog Hop

Welcome to Stampin' Addicts
New Catalog Mega Blog Hop.

Another great blog hop by Stampin' Addicts members! We are each featuring different stamp sets that are new in the 2010-2011 catalog.  You'll be thrilled with all the new designs SU has come out with.  If you've just started the blog hop you've just seen Holly's creation's at InkPaperStamps - featuring, Because I Care.   What creative ideas!
If you are traveling in reverse:
  Click here to go to Holly's blog

I have stamped samples using the a la Carte stamp, Homemade.  One of many single stamps sold on pages 18-20 in the catalog. 
The first thing I thought of when I saw this stamp was homemade gifts.  I have created 11 ways to package up those goodies using this stamp. 
The cake boxes in the bottom center are box #2
and I have filled 10 with punch shapes to give
my club members in their September orders. 
Shhhhh, it's a secret! :)

***

This next project is a 3" x 3" note holder made with 2 of the Scallop Envelope die cuts.  It holds 4 cards which are great for thank you notes, in lunchboxes, or tucked inside hubby's briefcase when he goes on a trip.  The cupcakes from the stamp image are punched with the Modern punch and layered on a Wide Oval and a 1 3/4" circle punch shape.

***

This project was  a spark of genius.  I had punched all the centers out for the other projects, (If you know me, you know I hate to throw out good stamped images).  I couldn't figure out how to use them.  Then it hit me.  As they lay on the desk they looked intertwined - a garland!  A birthday garland to be exact!  I also used Lovely Letters Alphabet with this project.  You can click on the photo to see a larger version.

***

The last project is a Cupcake Kit.  I had originally created one of these back in April of 2009 and thought it a good project for this stamp. 

I hope you enjoyed all the projects.  Don't forget to check back Monday for the technical details on how to recreate these projects yourself!


Next on the blog hop is Allison's blog, Sweet Impressions.  She will be showing you the stamp So Many Thanks, another of the single stamps now being sold by Stampin' Up!



You can view the new catalog online
at Stampin' Up's website.  
If you want one of your own,
contact your demo so she can get you a copy.

Happy Stamping!

34 comments:

Yapha said...

Wow! What fantastic projects!! They are all amazing, but the garland is sheer brilliance.

Krystal (skdeleeuw) said...

So many fabulous projects!! You really out did yourself. I adore the Cupcake Kit. Very fun!!

WebDeb said...

Wow, I am amazed at everything you've created with one stamp! The cupcake kit is too fun!

lisa808 said...

Very useful stamp. Fun projects.

Adriana Benitez said...

Fun, fun, fun! Awesome!

Jackie L Watson said...

Your projects have blown me away. They are awesome. Is there a place to get the backpack tutorial or is that yours? Either way I would love to see how you made it. Thanks for sharing your awesome artwork.

Debadoo said...

Love your projects Kim! That garland is fantastic.
Deb B

JKB said...

CREATIVE IDEAS!!!!

holly/catrules said...

Wowzer Kim! Awesome projects! Loved all of them! Of course the cupcake kit is my fav. lol I will never part with mine. lol

Heidi Baks said...

Kim, you have outdone yourself! Love the cupcake kit, and I could see that apple butter jar at any local farmer's market! Fabulous!!

Cindy said...

Oh. My. Gosh. You are so stinkin' brilliant!!! First of all, the sheer volume of fabulous ideas for using this stamp just blows me away. And then to post the photo collages (thus getting around the 4 photo rule) so you could show them ALL....GENIUS!!! :D

Sara Mattson-Blume said...

My golly! That is a great way to use this set! Not one of your projects looks like the others, so very cool. The cupcake kit is my favorite!

Pammybaby said...

Fabulous projects Kim! You are amazing!

Barbra said...

some very kewl packaging ideas here Kim. You have been busy haven't you? LOL

Stampin AKMills said...

Wow just wow Kim! I love the garland! Need this stamp now...

Lisa N said...

Kim - you have been busy busy busy! Great ideas!

Dawnmarie said...

Wow! I would never have thought you could do so much with this set. You're amazing!

Barbara Welch said...

Kim I love all your projects. My favorite one is the 11 ways to use this stamp for all the goodies. Thanks for sharing your wonderful ideas with this single stamp.

Emily said...

I absolutely love these, I of course got the stamp because I own a cake decorating business and want to use but hadnt quite figured out what to do with it!

Thanks and Ill def check back on Monday to get the nitty gritty on how to make these wonderful projects !

Brenda said...

Great projects, loved all of them and the garland was precious. TFS

Lisa Young said...

Kim you have some amazing projects - love them all! And all using just one stamp!

Rhonda Langley said...

Wonderful projects! Love the cupcake kit!

prsd4tim2 said...

Thanks for sharing! What fun ideas!

Mamma Sherri said...

These projects are great! I love the cupcake kit!! I think I will have to try that one!!

Tinkerin In Ink said...

Wow Kim!!! You were a very busy, and creative, lady! I can't believe all the great projects you made! Definitely coming back to use some of them :)

Cheryl said...

Wow, Kim, you sure came up with some GREAT uses for that little stamp! I think my favorite is the circle box cookie holder - too cute! That 3x3 note holder was awesome, too!

Sarah said...

Wow and double wow Kim - fabulous ideas and SO many of them - love em all :-)

Angie (fingers inky girl) said...

Once again Kim, you have outdone yourself! I love the versatility you have shown with this stamp!! Outstanding work!!

HeathersHobby said...

How in the world did you get so many great projects done? Gorgeous!e

RhondaG -the stampin' bunny said...

Great projects Kim! You'll sell this stamp single-handedly! Lovely work!

Kari Rieck said...

Absolutely wonderful! Thanks for sharing!

Allison said...

Fabulous projects! I love how you showed that even one stamp can be well used. :-)

Melissa said...

Wow, you've been busy with this stamp! Thanks for all of the fabulous ideas, especially the birthday garland!

Valerie K said...

Super awesome projects! I can't believe how many different things you were able to use this one stamp with!

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10