Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Sneak Peek for the Blog Hop



Starting this Friday, Stampin' Addicts members will have cool ideas for you using new stamps from the 2010-2011 catalog.

Here is a sneak peek of Homemade, the stamp I am featuring. 
I had planned to put a cupcake in this package, but the little take out box I had in my stash wasn't big enough.  I replaced the cupcake with a small bag of chocolate drizzled, homemade, caramel corn.  This would be a great treat to send home at the end of the party, or for a girls night out, or just for yourself!

I cut the flaps off the box, added a layer of Tempting Turquoise trim edged with the Eyelet punch.  I also used the Eyelet punch on the tissue paper.  Use 4 layers of tissue paper, fold in half over a piece of copy paper, then punch the folded edge.  The tag is layered.  I stamped 2 images, one in Tempting Turquoise and one in Rose Red.  The center circle fits perfectly in the 1 3/4" Circle.  I put Crystal Effects on the top of the cupcakes on the tag. 
The box is wheeled with the Cupcake wheel in Rose Red and the new Builder wheel Birthday, in Turquoise.  I love that you can use 1, 2, or 3 of the new Builder wheels at a time!  

Inside peek.  Brads hold the handle on.  I placed 3/4" Circles over them on the inside to hide them.

Yummy!

Happy Stamping!

3 comments:

RhondaG -the stampin' bunny said...

Very cute Kim!

LisaBee said...

Save some of that popcorn for me! Yum...oh, darling packaging idea too ;)

lisa808 said...

Yummy, yummy--the box & the treats!

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10