Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Cool Purses


I found the cutest purse created byToni Sacrison - http://5inkyfingers.blogspot.com/
Click here to see the tutorial she created.

I made these for my downline to give as roomie gifts
at convention this week.  They were created to hold 15 3" x 3" cards.  My downline is going to fill them full of fun stuff
for a week at convention.
They are one sheet of 12" x 12" designer paper.  Some ribbon, 2- 2" x 8.5" cardstock strips and punched shapes.  Easy peasy to make! 
I added the Large Oval punches with brads on the front and back top edges.  I used the wide oval and ornament punches with a brad, for the clasp look.  These are held closed with SU's large library clips. 

The cool thing is they open up flat for traveling. 
She can fill them once she gets there!  Space is a treasured commodity when traveling to and from convention.  You need room for all the swaps!  :)

Happy stamping!

3 comments:

LisaBee said...

Kim those are fabulous!

lisa808 said...

Cute!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Kim!! They turned out fabulous and my roomies loved them!

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10