Friday, June 11, 2010

Last Chance Retiring Blog Hop



This is stop #16 of 27 blogs on the Stampin' Addicts Last Chance Blog Hop!  If you are traveling forward in the blog hop you just came from Yapha's blog; Rubber Stamping & Card Making with Yapha.  Don't you just love what she did with A Rose is A Rose?  Just lovely!

I am featuring Bella's Bloom.  A small set of four stamps that work perfectly for small notecards as in my first project.  I made a mini magazine holder to fit 4 3"x 3" cards and envelopes.  It makes a perfect little thank you gift for someone special.

*****
My next project is a tin of candies for the new neighbors.  I used one of the phrases in Bella's Bloom and the Neighborhood jumbo wheel to decorate the tin.


*****
The last project is a seed holder for the gardener in your life.  It opens to reveal 3 pockets that can hold up to 6 seed packages.  I used 3 of the four stamps in the set.  The small bloom in the front is done with Versamark.  A great way to get a subtle background effect. I also used Tall Tales Designer Paper which will be retiring June 30th.


*****
For my blog candy giveaway, I am giving away a Clear Mount set of the Level 1 Hostess set - It's The Thought from the Summer Mini catalog.  Leave a comment here on my blog, to enter for a chance to win this just released set.

Hope you enjoyed the projects.  Check out all the retiring products in the Stampin' Up! store.   Don't forget to check back Monday for the tutorials on making the magazine holder and the seed pocket card.

Next on the blog hop is Cindy's blog; Heart's Delight Cards.
She will be showing you the stamp set Spring Song. 
This set is a must have, I love the baby bird. 
Happy Stamping!

39 comments:

Kathy said...

No way to choose a favorite! Great projects - love especially the candy tin. I'll miss Bella's Bloom1

Valerie K said...

Awesome awesome awesome. Love how you showcased all the possibilities with this set! It shall be missed.

RhondaG -the stampin' bunny said...

Great projects Kim! I love the seed packet holder!

Yapha said...

Fantastic projects! I love the tin! Super cute!

jengd said...

Those are all great! I really like the seed packet holder- cute idea and design and your card set would be such a wonderful gift!

Tinkerin In Ink said...

Everything is lovely :) I really like the seed packet idea!

Heidi Baks said...

Love the magazine holder, and the seed packet holder is just a great idea! That DSP looks great is a narrow strip like that!

LisaBee said...

What a great variety of great projects to show. I love them all!

Betty said...

So many ideas! The seed packet holder is so cute!

Cindy said...

The seed packet holder is incredible! I'll be CASEing that one!

WebDeb said...

The seed holder is a wonderful project -- thanks for the inspiration!

jackielwatson said...

Your projects are awesome, I especially love the seed holder. Thanks for sharing your creativity and artwork.

lisa808 said...

Awesome projects! I especially like the neighbor canister.

Cyndie Z said...

What a creative way to welcome the new neighbors! Our long time neighbors are moving and have sold the house, this would make a great welcome gift for the new friends moving in.

Thanks for sharing!

Sara Mattson-Blume said...

I love them all, but I really love the seed holder- great way to use this set!

PinkPunkPrincess said...

They're all wonderful! And the seed packet holder is so inventive! It's lovely!

Anonymous said...

Great projects! I absolutely love the 3x3 notecards and mini magazine holder! Wonderful!

Jamie
okicrafter@yahoo.com

mitz said...

whats not to love about all of these.. just adorable.. thanks for the opportunity
( mitz_zee@yahoodotcom)

Lisa N said...

Fantastic job !

Jen Timko said...

Your card set is just great and I love this altered tin! What wonderful ideas on everything!

catrules said...

Great projects and great ideas! I love all of them!! The magazine holder is so pretty, the candy holder is too cute, and I loved your seed packet!

Anonymous said...

Ohhh, I love the seed holder! What a great gift for the teacher.
Michelle

debbie said...

I just love the seed gift holder...I will have to make this ....we just got some new neighbors and this would be a great welcome gift. Thanks for the idea and for sharing it.

HeathersHobby said...

Kim, I love the magazine holder! It's just precious!

Verna said...

Love the seed packet holder. Great idea!

Anonymous said...

Love all the projects. That mini magazine holder is just too cute. I will be back for the tutorial! My neighbor loves her garden and this would make a fun little surprise for her! Thanks so much for sharing with us. Gotta check out more of your blog next week too. Looks like you have a lot of fun ideas.

Chris R. from Iowa

Stephanie S. said...

These are great projects! I can't wait to see the tutorials...especially for the mini magazine holder!

Kay said...

Cute!! I will be cecking back to see the tutorial for the mini mag older. Great work!

michelle said...

i am so in love with the seed packet! can't wait till monday!

Missi said...

Great ideas! So cute and useful. I think the neighbor tin is darling.

Susan Carlson said...

I will surely miss Bella's Bloom. You did a great job on your projects. Thanks for the chance to win some blog candy : )

carlson_susan at hotmail dot com

Anonymous said...

Great variety of projects. Live the seed pocket card.
Tisha

Melissa said...

Lovely projects, Kim! Love them all, especially the little holder with the 3x3 cards!

Sally said...

Awsesome projects. Love the seed holder. Can't wait for the tutorial.

Carmen said...

I love them all!! What great gift ideas!

Susan said...

all of your creations rock!! I especially like the seed packet, which I am sure can be used for tea bags or cocoa mix also...great idea:)

Susan

Carol said...

Wonderful projects...this is a favorite set of mine as well - thanks for sharing some great ways to use the stamps!

Anonymous said...

Hey great post. Thought I'm not sure I agree with you 100%. Keep em coming. Are you interested in having anyone guest post opposing views?

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the help, I learned a lot. If anyone else is truggling I found these
Php Tutorials to be very useful.

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10