Sunday, June 27, 2010

Because I Care . . .

I got to play around with the new level one hostess set
Because I Care.  I am doing an email-a-thon this weekend for
end of the business year orders.  With different levels of
purchase customers get different free product (NEW In Color paper samplers or NEW core color ribbon) 
or even a free 2010-2011 catalog!

Here are a few things I have created
for orders I have received so far.

The bag tags.  The names are written on the back. 

The bagged ribbon for the $25 and up purchases.

The thank you card.  This is the new Crumb Cake (Kraft) ink.  I used Bravo Brugundy and kept it simple so it is a card style that can be easily mailed.  I'm going to drop them in the order bag!
I always try to put a card in with every order as thank you. The inside is blank or I use a post it so customers can reuse it if they choose to.

Back to getting inky!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the idea of using a post-it note inside of a thank-you for a customer. That's very thoughtful! Debra

LisaBee said...

Awesome!

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10